A direct selling agent (DSA) is a referral agent who works for a bank, NBFC, or any financial institution to increase their customer reach. HDFC is one of the important banks, offering a varied range of financial products like different loan schemes, credit card offers, and insurance policies.
Steps to Apply for HDFC Bank DSA Partner
Step 1: Connect with HDFC DSA Partner Banker- To initiate the registration process you need to connect with HDFC Bank DSA partner banker. Fill in the mandatory basic details like your name, address, email id, and contact number. You can also sign up as a DSA with OneSarv Fintech.
Step 2: Create an account- You need to create an account with a username and password. Submit your KYC details such as your Aadhar card, Voter ID card, and PAN card.
Step 3: Read all terms and conditions carefully- Read all terms and conditions (all duties and responsibilities) carefully before proceeding to the next stage of the application process.
Step 4: Enter your financial details- A person needs to enter their financial information like previous work experience, assets, and annual income.
Step 5: Profile shortlisted- If your profile is shortlisted as per their predefined parameters and your submitted documents are verified, you can eligible to become a DSA partner.
Step 6: Signing the DSA agreement- If you are satisfied with everything and the percentage of commission to proceed you need to sign the DSA agreement which contains the interests of both the bank and the agent.
Step 7: Training- They also provide training about the existing and upcoming HDFC Bank financial products and the complete role of HDFC DSA agents.
Benefits or Features of Employed as an HDFC DSA Partner
High commission: They offer attractive payments for their DSA agents in exchange for their services. For every sold loan product, they get a share of the total loan amount.
Professional qualification is not required: Anyone applying for a DSA partner does not need any professional degrees to begin working as an HDFC DSA partner.
Offer reasonable interest rates: HDFC Bank is one of the best lending institutions in India that offer competitive interest rates to their customers. You can provide better service to your clients and your sales will increase.
A variety of products is available: You can offer your clients a varied range of financial products like different investment schemes, credit card offers, and various types of loan products.
Working hours are flexible: One of the best benefits of working as an HDFC DSA partner is that you do not have to report to any institution and you can set your own working schedule as per your comfort.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HDFC Bank DSA Partner
- Age limit- Individuals age must be 18 years or more to work as an HDFC DSA partner.
- Indian resident- To work as an HDFC DSA partner in any of their branches you need to be an Indian citizen.
- Salaried or non-salaried- Both salaried and non-salaried persons can apply to work as an HDFC DSA partner for extra income.
- Professional degrees are not essential- A higher level of knowledge is not required to become an HDFC DSA partner. You only need strong negotiation, selling, and communication skills.
- Must have a good CIBIL score- You need a good CIBIL score because any lending institution may not trust you to offer financial advice to others if your CIBIL score is poor.
Note:- If you’re not eligible for HDFC Bank DSA partner due to a low CIBIL score. Read the mentioned article to find out ways to improve your CIBIL score. Click here:-Learn 10 assured ways to improve your credit score quickly.
Documents Required to Apply for HDFC Bank DSA Partner
- Identity proof- A voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN card
- Address proof- Passport, Driving license, and Utility bills
- Income tax documents- Form 16 is required and other income tax details
- Employment proof is required- If a person is employed at an organization salary slip is required. For business person account statements, business location address proof is required. For self-employed workers invoices and financial statements are required.
- Your account details- Recent three months bank transaction details are required.
- Fill out the registration form: You need to fill HDFC Bank DSA registration form with all basic and financial details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for HDFC Bank DSA Partner
Following are the general questions usually asked by the persons who are applying for DSA partner are as follows:-
1. What is the meaning of HDFC Bank DSA partners?
The HDFC bank DSA partners sell a wide range of financial products on behalf of the bank. If you are working as an HDFC Bank DSA partner, you can provide great value (financial products or services) to your clients with competitive interest rates.
2. What is the process to become an HDFC Bank DSA partner?
First, you can sign up as a DSA with OneSarv Fintech and you need to enter your basic information and submit KYC documents. You also need to enter additional details of your work experience, income, and assets. You will be shortlisted as per their predefined parameters.
3. What is the crucial role of an HDFC Bank DSA partner?
An HDFC Direct selling agent is responsible for bringing new customers, helping loan applicants or borrowers with their complete paperwork, and also resolve customer queries. They are often the first point of interaction between a customer and the HDFC bank.
4. What are the required major skills to work as an HDFC bank DSA partner?
An HDFC DSA partner must have complete information about all their financial products. They must have great convincing, communicating, and innovative strategies to place these products in front of prospects.
Thank you for reading !!