Fibe (EarlySalary) offers personal loans to salaried applicants at starting interest rate of 16% per annum. Borrowers can avail of Fibe personal loans for loan amounts up to Rs.5 lakhs, and repayment tenures of up to 36 months. Fibe also offers instant personal loan approvals with quick disbursals.
|Fibe (formerly EarlySalary) Personal Loan Overview|
|Loan Amount||Rs.8000 to Rs.5 Lakhs|
|Interest Rates||Starting from 16% per annum on reducing balance basis|
|Loan Tenure||3 to 36 months|
|Age Limit||21 to 55 years|
Features or Benefits of Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan
- No restrictions on usage- Unlike other loans, borrowers are free to use the instant personal loan amount for any urgent financial requirements.
- Borrow multiple times- Customers can borrow personal loans at low-interest rates multiple times. After repaying the active loan you can avail of the next loan after 3 days from the previous repayment date.
- No pre-closure charges- There is not any foreclosure charges applied to the customer if they want to close the online active loan before loan tenure.
- 24X7 Availability- You can apply for repeat personal loans anytime of the day and get them transferred to your bank account easily.
- Quick and secure- Apply with PCI DSS App-based journey, and the borrower can get instant funds in an easy, fast, and secure way.
Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Residence- The borrower must be a resident of India.
- Profession- Fibe provides personal loans to salaried individuals.
- Age limit- Applicant’s age limit must vary between 21 to 55 years.
- Minimum income-18,000 per month for metro cities.
- Minimum income-15,000 per month for non-metro cities.
Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan Interest Rate and Other Charges
Fibe offered interest rates on personal loans based on the complete customer profile and loan eligibility score.
|Interest Rates||16% per annum onwards|
|Processing Fees||Starts from 2% of loan amount + GST|
|Late Payment Charges||Rs.500 or 3% of the loan amount (whichever is higher as per the outstanding amount)|
|Stamp Duty||0.1% of the loan amount|
|Mandate Rejection Charges||Rs.250+GST|
Documents Required for Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan
The online personal loan application process from Fibe requires minimum documents which are super easy to upload.
- A selfie or passport-size photograph is required.
- Identity proof- Passport/Aadhar card/PAN Card/Driver’s License
- Proof of Address- Passport/ a rental agreement/Utility bills/Voter’s ID
- Proof of Income- Bank statements and salary stubs for the previous 3 to 6 months.
- All documents are uploaded in a PDF format and are self-attested.
Steps to get a Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan
Apply for Fibe Personal Loan is very simple, no lengthy paperwork is required. Here are the methods to apply for a personal loan with Fibe.
- Register yourself- You can download the Fibe App or register on the official website and verify your mobile number. Fill in the few basic necessary details.
- Get instant approval- Get approval in minutes, and you will get a notification for your approval status. Once approved upload all your KYC documents on the app.
- Ready to transfer- Once your KYC documents are approved, just select how much funds you want to transfer to your bank account.
Types of Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan
- AC Loan- Borrowers can avail AC loan from Fibe to purchase air conditioners for a loan amount of up to Rs.5 lakhs.
- Auto Loan- It is a type of personal loan provided by Fibe by which borrowers can avail to purchase a two-wheeler or used car.
- Education Loan- Individuals can avail Fibe education loan to meet expenses related to their child’s higher quality education for a loan amounts up to Rs.5 lakhs.
- Electronics Loan- Borrowers can avail of Fibe consumer durables personal loan and its variants to purchase household appliances or tech gadgets.
- Home Renovation Loan- Borrowers can avail of home renovation loans for meeting expenses related to their home improvements such as painting, tiling, flooring, and purchase of new furniture.
- Kitchen Appliances Loan- A kitchen appliances loan is an instant loan facility, which customers can avail to purchase any kitchen appliances such as gas, utensils, etc.
- Laptop Loan- Fibe offers laptop loans that help borrowers purchase laptops for loan amounts varying between Rs.8,000 to Rs.5 lakhs.
- Wedding Loan- Fibe offers wedding loans to help borrowers meet their all wedding-related important expenses.
- Medical Loan- A medical loan is an unsecured personal loan, which individuals can avail of to meet their expenses related to unexpected medical emergencies.
- Refrigerator Loan- Customers can avail Fibe refrigerator loan to purchase refrigerators.
- Smart TV Loan- Fibe smart TV loan is an instant personal loan alternative to purchasing smart TV Loans.
- Two-Wheeler Loan- Individuals can avail of this loan to purchase a two-wheeler vehicle.
- Washing Machine Loan- Fibe washing machine loan is an instant personal loan alternative, which customers can avail to purchase washing machines.
- Fibe Instant Cash Loan- An instant cash loan is an unsecured loan that individuals can avail to meet their unplanned expenses such as home repair, travel, or sudden medical emergency.
Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan facilities are offered under Employer Tie-up
Fibe (EarlySalary) offers three credit solutions under the employer tie-up facility wherein the employees can avail of credit facilities to meet their short-term financial needs.
- Earned Wage Access- It is a pay-on-demand facility under which employees can withdraw a portion of the accrued income at anytime of the month at a minimal fee.
- Shakti- Fibe Shakti helps to meet the big and small unforeseen expenses of employees. Under this facility, borrowers can get up to 1.5 times their current salary and they can repay the amount over a tenure of 3 months.
- Instant Salary Advance- It is a salary advance loan option where borrowers can get loan amounts of up to Rs.5 lakhs and borrowers can also get a 0.5% reduction benefit on the interest rates.
Pros and Cons of Fibe (EarlySalary) Personal Loan
Following are the pros and cons of availing of a personal loan from Fibe as per ratings and reviews of the existing users of the Fibe App.
|No hidden costs||Too many errors are displayed on the App|
|Features are amazing||Fewer repayment options|
|Easy to use this app||Customers are unhappy with the service|
|The user interface is interesting|
Fibe (EarlySalary) Instant Personal Loan App Ratings & Reviews
The rating given by the users for the Fibe App is remarkable on google playstore, more than 1 crore users download their app. You can quickly read the below table for app review details.
|2.||Number of Downloads||1 Crore+|
|3.||Number of Users Review||3,54,412|
|5.||App Size||17 MB|
|6.||OS Required||Android 5.0 and Up|
|7.||App Permissions||Camera, Location, Microphone, SMS, and Other|
Fibe (Early Salary) Customer Care Details
You can choose the most appropriate channel below for a better response. They can generally respond within 2 to 4 days.
- Fibe customer care number- 020-67639797
- Customer queries or concerns- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fibe press inquiry- email@example.com
- For any Customer Grievance- firstname.lastname@example.org, Mr. Ankit Sundriyal (grievance redressal officer)
- Fibe (EarlySalary) office location/address- Fibe, Office no. 404, The Chambers, (Samrat Chowk), Clover Park, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra-411014.
Thank you for reading!